- If you need to return anything, please contact us with 24 hours of delivery.
- Where you have simply changed your mind, we reserve the right to charge you for the return courier. This only applies to all purchases that are still in as-new condition. Please note under the Consumer Guarantees act we reserve the right to refuse any return if you have changed your mind.
- All products must be returned in their original unused condition and packaging, along with any accompanying accessories.
- Products cannot be returned if they have been altered, modified or damaged in any way.
- All returns must be returned and inspected before any refund will be processed.
- We do not accept returns, if the order was shipped overseas.
- When the product is faulty we will either
- Replace the product
- Repair the product under the manufacturers guarantee
- Give you a full refund
- We do not accept returns on any custom made products for you
- Manufacturing defects do not include normal wear and tear and any damage caused by accidental or non-accidental damage.
- We reserve the right to charge on any returns a restocking or processing fee.
We promise to protect your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act. The Acts provide the basis for Off-Grid Collective’s returns policy. For a product to be returned under our return policy, that product must be in a resalable condition unless faulty or otherwise defective. We believe this policy will offer you peace of mind while shopping at Off-Grid Collective.
Restrictions and Exceptions:
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantees Act outlines minimum standards for goods sold by Off-Grid Collective Ltd. In the event that goods sold are defective or are faulty, Off-Grid Collective (just like other retailers) has the obligation to repair, replace or refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect all consumers from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used.
There are two options available for our customers who would like to return a product -
If a product is unsatisfactory, we can offer to exchange it for another one (i.e. a different size or colour etc.) or another product of the same value. Generally proof of purchase is required in order to get an exchange. Please note, as mentioned above, products returned or exchanged must be in a resalable condition including intact original packaging and all labels etc.
If the returned product is still under warranty, we can arrange repair for you. There may be an assessment fee on some items. If the product is out of warranty we can still have the product repaired, however the cost of the repair may be charged to you unless the product is faulty or otherwise defective.