Winter will officially be here soon.
And at this time of year, off grid living can become slightly more challenging. (Oh, for sunshine, BBQ’s and 25 degrees all year round!)
So, to make things more bearable we’ve put together a list of overlooked and sometimes surprising ways of keeping warm, including:
• One of the safest types of heaters you can use, providing you pick the right version.
• The cheapest (and most obvious) way to stay warm.
• An ancient, dirt cheap form of portable heating.
• The “flowerpot method” of keeping warm.
• A reliable type of heater that has comparatively low running costs.
You can read all the details, plus get other off grid living tips, here on our blog.
Alternatively, when you are ready to pull out the heating “BIG GUNS”, you will find a range of gas fireplaces, diesel heaters, flued gas heaters, wood burners, wood stoves and wood fires right here.
Either way, if you want to stay warm and cosy this winter, we’ve got you covered
Talk again soon.
Jacob and Sam.
We personally use or “vet” all the products we stock.
So, if you have any questions or would like a solid recommendation, just reply to this email or call us on 0800 33 33 44.
Otherwise, to stay warm this winter, head on over here to explore your options.